Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The After Picture

Whenever I engage in A Major Clean-up Project I wish I had taken a "before" picture. Alas. I did not. So imagine a family room covered in toys that have sat for days (weeks) and garbage and crumbs (this is getting embarrassing) on the floor and bowls, cups, plates and perhaps silverware stashed in corners.

Now here's the after picture...


Ta-da!

Notice the lack of toys, crumbs, etc. Notice the nicely vacuumed carpet. In the interest of full discloser, I did not (haven't yet) cleaned under the big green chair. But I did under everything else!

I know. If I cleaned more often this post would be less exciting for me.

3 comments:

Andrea Harris said...

GORGEOUS. Positively GORGEOUS.

Kari said...

I just relieved I'm not the only one excited by a good clean up job.

Katherine. said...

WOW!!! It look absolutely fantastic!!!

Katherine