Friday, February 29, 2008

Wanted

Best Friend Wanted: One friend around my age with kids of similar ages. Must live nearby. May enjoy any of the following--scrapbooking, literature, music, kids, volunteering, shopping. Reasonably fashionable. Minimum relationship requirements--must hang out once monthly sans kids, weekly phone calls, summer monthly activities with kids in addition to regular activities. Must not be overly depressed and must have a good sense of humor, love to laugh and have fun.

5 comments:

ks said...

Aaaaw... mememememe!! Pick me! Oh, wait, but I don't even live in your state. Too bad for me.

Seriously, today I was thinking about a gal from my dh's grad school. Rachel was a neighbor and we became best friends... but then I moved away, then she moved nearby, and then left again. Even though we spend more time apart, I still consider her my BF because she lifts me up when I'm around.. she makes me want to be a better person, be more like her. And we have a few other things in common. I went to call her a week or so ago, and her number was changed and unlisted. I was so bummed, I found her address (she now lives in another state) and am sending her a care package for her bday, even though its been almost a year since we last spoke...

I think I am in the market for a local BF too...

zippy said...

Sign me up--I fit the bill!! Oops, all except for the "must live close by" part...darn!! Well, can I be a long-distance BF?

Jenna Wood said...

Hayngrl and Zoi, This is exactly my problem. So many good friends out of state!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Do you want to move to Idaho? I need a BF here too...

Anonymous said...

I need one of these as well! Too bad I don't live near you 'cause I would apply for the position!